Welcome to The Parallel
The Parallel Universe is a quarterly publication devoted to exploring inroads and innovations in the field of software development, from high performance computing to threading hybrid applications.
Now you can read The Parallel Universe on your mobile device of choice!
Current: Issue 17
Turbocharging Open Source Python, R, and Julia-based HPC Applications by Vipin Kumar E K, Technical Consulting Engineer, Intel Software and Services
Also in this issue:
- Performance Master Class, by James Reinders
- Multithreading and Task Analysis with Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE 2013 by Vladimir Tsymbal, Technical Consulting Engineer, Intel Software and Services
- Speed Threading Performance—Enabling Intel® TSX Using Intel® C++ Compiler by Anoop Madhusoodhanan Prabha, Software Engineer, Intel
- Tachyon Ray Tracer: Porting on the Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessor by Roman Lygin, Senior Technical Support Engineer and Dmitry Durnov, Software Development Engineer, Intel
- Building Native Android Apps with Intel® C++ Compiler by Anoop Madhusoodhanan Prabha, Software Engineer, Intel